Short Track Independent Drivers and Associates (STIDA) was formed in 1998. We are an international company that has been serving the safety needs of drivers for 20 years. STIDA was configured in an effort to help short track drivers in a few key areas. First and foremost we are going to promote safety and keep you abreast of the latest safety technologies in our sport.
- Each member will receive $10,000 in accidental death and dismemberment coverage. This policy is for the driver while racing only.
- We will act as an information clearing house to research and find out any information that may be hard to obtain.
- We will send out bulletins as needed to keep you up to date on concerns in short track racing.
- Most of all we will be here to serve the needs of the short track racer. We are certain that there will be many other areas of concern that we can help the short track racer with in the future.
- All insurable classes must have seat belts and roll over protection.
- No age limit on customers (quarter midgets, micros, midgets, ect.) We cover any age and any class that use roll over protection and seat-belts.